- Are you and your business credit worthy?
Your personal and business credit ratings will be analyzed.
- What kind of money do you require?
Short, long, intermediate term money or equity capital.
- How much money do you need?
Present exactly what you need and what it is for.
- Do you have sufficient collateral?
Your collateral must equal the loan amount at a minimum.
- What are the lender’s rules?
Ask about loan-to-value and debt coverage ratios.
- What kinds of limitations will be set by you?
Know your comfort level with rate, payment, and term.